Lemon Chicken & Vegetables with Bow tie Pasta One Pot Wonder
- 2 Large Boneless Chicken Breast’s cit in to Strips
- 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil, Avocado Oil or Grape-seed Oil
- 3 TBSP of Butter
- 8 Garlic Cloves Chopped and Minced
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Herbs de Provence to Taste
- 1 Purple Onion Slivered
- Half a bag of Sweet Peppers Sliced length wise or 1 1/2 Red Bell Pepper Sliced & 1 1/2 Yellow Pepper Sliced
- 1 Cup of Fresh Green beans cut into 1 in Pieces
- 3/4 of a Cup of Whole Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Box of Bow Tie Noodles
Directions to make:
To begin I suggest to get all your ingredients prepped before you start cooking. So get your Vegetables & Chicken Cut and set aside.
Cook your Noodles to Al Dente and then drain and flash cold shock them, and set aside to drain completely.
Heat to a large Skillet to medium heat with some Oil and some Lemon Juice, once heated add Sliced Chicken and Salt & Pepper, Herbs de Provence to taste, add a portion of your chopped garlic as well. DO NOT OVER COOK!
Next once chicken is cooked , Add Butter, more Lemon Juice and Olive Oil, some more Garlic and your cut Fresh Green Beans and continue to cook until Green Beans are cooked Ad Dente as well.
Once Both Chicken and Green Beans are cooked Start adding your Onions and Peppers and rest of Garlic. After all veggies are lightly cooked add your Tomatoes.
Now your gonna want to marry your Chicken and Vegetables with enough Oil and Lemon juice to mix all ingredients.
Serve Hot or Cold it’s good either way, makes great left overs if not over cooked.