Beef Pepper Steak Stir Fry
- 1 Lb of Thinly Cut Beef Round Steak or Bottom Round Steak or Beef. Steak Milanese
- 1 Lg Purple Onion Sliced
- 1 Lg Red Bell Pepper Sliced
- 1 Poblano Pepper Sliced 1in Pieces and Sliced
- 4-5 Crushed and Minced Fresh Garlic
- 2-3 Stalks of Celery cut into 1 in Pieces and thinly sliced
- 1/2 of a package of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Sm Handful of Fresh Cilantro
- 2 TBSP of Stirfry Oil or Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Kikoman Teriyaki Marinade Sauce
- A couple drizzles of Hot Chilli Oil (Optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Directions to make:
First get yourself a large Skillet or Wok, add your Olive Oil or Stirfry Oil, add 1-2 of your Fresh Crushed Minced Garlic and your Beef. Add a small amount of your Kikoman Teriyaki Marinade Sauce and a drizzle or two of your Got Chilli Oil.
Lightly brown your Beef, DO NOT overcook. Once meat is lightly browned, add your Celery and Poblano Peppers. Cook until vegetables are barely Al Dente. Add a little bit of your Cilantro as well.
Once both your Beef, Celery, and Poblano Peppers are cooked add some more of your marinade. Add your Onions, Bell-Peppers and the rest of your garlic and cook until all vegetables are cooked. You can now add more Hot Chilli Oil and more Cilantro.
Once all ingredients are cooked and married and close to serving add your Cherry Tomatoes and more Cilantro For garnish.
Serve over a small amount of Rice or Lo Mein Noodles. It’s your preference!