Unstuffed Egg Roll in a Bowl
Ingredients needed to make this Recipe:
- 1 LB of Lean Ground Beef, Chicken or Turkey or Sausage
- 1 Bag of Coleslaw Mix
- 1/4 cup of Shredded Carrot
- 1/2 Cup of Finely Diced Onion
- 1/4 Cup of Finely Diced Celery
- 2-3 Fresh Minced Garlic
- 1 Bushel of Glass Noodles
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 3-4 TBSP of Fish Sauce or Liquid Amino Acids
Directions to make this Recipe:
First grab yourself a large Skillet or Wok, Lightly brown you ground Hamburger, Chicken, Pork, or Turkey with Salt & Pepper to taste, Add some of your Fresh Minced Garlic and a TBSP of Fish Sauce or Liquid Amino Acids.
Once Meat is browned, Add your dined Shredded Carrots, Finely Diced Onion and Finely Diced Celery and some more Garlic.
Now add your Coleslaw mix, and pre Soaked Glass Noodles and the rest of your Garlic , Salt & Pepper to taste as well as your Fish Sauce or Liquid Amino Acids.
Now it’s time to enjoy!