Spinach Artichoke Chicken Alfredo
Ingredients Needed to Make:
- 3-4 Boneless Skinkess Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Bag of Fresh Spinach
- 1 Clove of Monster Garlic minced
- I Jar of Roasted Red Peppers Diced
- 1 Jar or can of Artichokes chopped
- 1 Jar of Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- Ground Pepper to taste
- Herbs de Provence to taste
- 1 Box of Fettuccine Noddles
How to make:
Get a large Skillet, add your Olive oil and a pinch or 2 of your minced Monster Garlic and heat. While your skillet is warming up.
Get your Chicken cut into 1in pieces and sprinkle some Pepper, Herbs de Provence and some Garlic Powder and mix. Once Chicken is fully cooked, Set aside.
Boil your Fettuccine noodles to Al Dente with plenty of salt. (This is your only time you can season them) set aside.
Now in your skillet add your Alfredo Sauce, Spinach, Garlic, Roasted Red Peppers, Chicken and Artichokes. With some Pepper and Herbs de Provence. Heat until all is smooth and all ingredients are married.
Now plate your Perfect plate of Spinach Artichoke Chicken Alfredo.