Hearty Taco Salad
- 1 lb of cooked Ground Beef
- 1 Diced Purple Onion
- 1 Cup of Diced Mixed Mini Sweet Peppers
- 2 Diced Jalapenos
- 1 Package of Cherrry Tomatoes Quartered
- 2 Heads of Iceburg Lettuce Chopped
- 1 Can of Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Can of Black Beans
- 1 Small can of Sliced Olives
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 OZ of Hidden Valley Southwest Chipotle
- 1/2 Cup of Mexican Cheese blend
Directions to make:
If you can’t find Southwest Chipolte, use 1 small container of Sour Cream and 1 additional Packet of Taco Seasoning and Mix together, You may also use various types of Salad Dressing.
In a large bowl combine all vegetables & Cheese and stir & mix, place in Fridge to cool.
Next thoroughly cook ground beef, Drain grease, Add Taco Seasoning. Let cool and add to salad.
Once the salad is mixed you can add your dressing or homemade Taco Sour Cream.
Serve Cold with crushed Tortilla Chips or Fritos.